Rhiannon,

I believe David was working on his resizing back in 2003 according to the
archive- is this so?

That was probably when I actually resized the pricking. I have to confess that I did it first in order that it would fit on to one A4 page :) And I'm fairly sure that I had to take it to the local printers to get that done as there was no way then that I could scan anything larger than A4 (still can't). However, today I would probably try photographing the pricking with my digital camera - then fiddling.

Nine inches does not seem very big; that must need some extra special
patience.

Nah - patience has just never been an issue with me. The whole exercise of lace making is always like meditation therapy. That is of course until something drastic goes wrong. The language that issues forth then could hardly be called meditative!! (As witnessed the entire Melbourne Lace Group one days some years ago when a certain woman knock my pillow on to the floor).

Top work tho' David- your three day updates are making me keep on working my
edging to get my black thread out for some katstich patterns!

Only too pleased to be of serv ice :)
David