To: <rhiannonm...@hotmail.co.uk>
Cc: <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [lace] Re Miss Channer goes Chantilly

I've just checked my folder on Miss Channer's Mat and I have a note from
Dec. 2004. The lace maker is:
Janis Savage
t/a The Lace Place
South Africa
lacem...@mweb.co.za
Attached to the note is a picture of her finished piece. Which I confess
is
fantastic! I kept the note as inspiration for when I get around to doing
it.
David, I'm waiting to keep a photo of your finished piece too! ;-) What
do you
figure? Next week? ;-)
Take care and talk to you soon!
bobbi