When do we hear what classes we have managed to get into for the Portland
IOLI convention?  Do we get class requirements at the same time?

I have only been to one convention - as a Teacher, so it was all a bit
different!

I am so looking forward to the trip, and meeting as  many of you as possible
while at Portland.

Then we go north to Seattle to visit our daughter and family _" Helen in
Seattle"  (formerly Helen in Denver!)  So should be a Great trip.  I am
hoping to meet some of the Lacemakers of Puget Sound too. - One can never
get too much lace - making chat, etc!!!  :)

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz
lizl...@bigpond.com