My daughter and I went to the convention this year in Portland.  We want to
thank the people who did the convention.  Everything was very well done
including the classes and tours.  The hotel staff were super nice and the river
view was beautiful and peaceful.  You thought of every thing including having
pillows we could buy.  I know there were some unplanned things but you handled
it very well and kept the convention going.  I know you probably do not want to
hear this until you have recovered but we hope you will do the convention again
at the same hotel.

Thank you,
Carol & Lori