Liz...and anyone else who has registered for IOLI this year,

The normal time schedule is for the teachers to have notification of whether or
not their classes are a 'go' by April 15.  Once the classes are determined,
then the students should receive their confirmation letters with class info,
etc, in early May.  Some teachers like to contact their students directly with
supply list or other info.  Some teachers have the committee send it with the
confirmation letters.

Sorry, but you'll have to wait a bit longer.  Registrations are still coming
in.  It's going to be a great group of lacemakers.  The committee is working
very hard on all the details.

PS -- Reminder -- The lace contest this year is "Cascades of Lace".   There's
still time to participate.  The deadline is July 1.  See the IOLI website, and
click on the menu item Lace Contest for all details.

Alice in Oregon -- Exhibit Chairman and odd jobs.  Weather is supposed to be
rainy for the next week, and I'm supposed to be getting a new roof soon.  Hope
they wait till the rain stops.