I really am enjoying this conversation.  And Devon's slogans are clever.
Some are downright funny. ;)

I am a puzzle solver and find that BL is a puzzle to solve at times.  If it
is in repetition then it is more zen like.  I like the movement of the
fingers and clicking of the bobbins.  It is like the lacer is the conductor,
the bobbins are the instruments, the pins and pricking are the music score
and the lace that abounds out from it the music of a siren(Greek mythology).

--
Mark, aka Tatman
website: http://www.tat-man.net