/ /I live on the east coast of the US in Virginia, don't like airports
at all (although once air-borne, I'm fine...), and I definitely don't
have a bottonless wallet.  But it *is* a nice fantasy!

And then there's the issue of the currency exchange, which right now
doesn't inspire me to buy a lot!

Clay