From: Clay Blackwell <clayblackw...@comcast.net>
To: Celtic Dream Weaver <celticdreamwe...@yahoo.com>
Cc: arachne lacing <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Thu, December 9, 2010 6:18:11 PM
Subject: Re: [lace] Lace bobbin...and types

bought two of them when she listed them recently, and they arrived quickly and
were well-packed.  I can attest to the fact that her bobbins show how much work
has gone into them!!  I'm very happy with the two I got, and think that they
would make great Christmas presents (mine were my presents to myself!) and/or
look fabulous as decorations on your tree!

I encourage you to look at Sherry's listings on eBay...  there are still a very
few left, and they're all pretty.

No connection, except I'm a happy customer, and wish the best for another
lacemaker!

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA  USA