I was curious as to what you like on your bobbins. Do you like plain different
types of wood bobbins, or fancily turned bobbins, or do you like crystals in
your bobbins, or spliced wood, glass, metal,bone or hand painted bobbins. If
hand painted do you prefer holidays, floral, birds, animals scenic. What are
your favorite bobbins? Do you have a special story connected to your bobbins
personally? Do you prefer moderate bobbins or old antique bobbins? Do you stare
at your pillows instead of working on your lace or are your bobbins what you
look at when you are trying to figure out the next step in a piece of lace. I
know I do that alot. I myself like a variety of bobbins on my pillow. I don't
have just one kind of bobbins. So yup, there are times I look at my bobbins and
think about how I got a particular bobbin and the story behind the bobbin. I
love looking at my bobbins...but looking at the bobbins give my mind a break
from trying to think too hard to figure something out.
   One thing I wish I had was a bigger house so I can have my pillow set out
more or have a pillow out that is set up and stays up. I have a small house
with
two children still living at home. There are no spare rooms or attic or
basement
and the closet space is something I wish I had. It is hard for me to find
places
to put things. But at least I have a home.

   I still have some bobbins on ebay. I have decided I am not going to paint
anymore. It takes me a long time to paint the bobbins I paint. I don't know how
other painters can paint so profusely. IT takes me hours and leaves me with a
kink in my neck and my shoulders to ache. That is why I gave it up years ago. I
was just trying to do something to help my family this year. I am
fortheloveoflace if you want to check out what I have left on ebay. I had to
relist some of my bobbins because they didn't sell. I think if I could sell
everything I should have enough to do my Christmas Shopping. I am hoping.

   Is there anybody on the list that has bought any of my bobbins in the past.
paint under Celtic Dream Weaver. I am just curious.

Wind To Thy Wings,
Sherry
celticdreamwe...@yahoo.com
http://celticdreamweaver.com/