Hi Donna

If you can get hold of a copy of Eeva Liisa Kortelahti's "Nyplättyä Pitsiä /
Bobbin Lace - which is no doubt out of print now as it was published in 1981 -
there is a scale pattern for a christening gown which is nearly all straight
lines to make a simple modern dress.  The yoke and the front of the skirt are
pointed and trimmed with lace edging with corners and several short pieces of
edging with one corner are stitched over the front panel.

Brenda

On 11 Feb 2011, at 06:44, Dona Bushong wrote:

>   I wondered if there was a sewing pattern that came
> with this lace pattern?  Or if anyone has something similar they'd be
> willing to share with me.

Brenda in Allhallows
www.brendapaternoster.co.uk