When developping software and trying new techniques, I frequently say
something like: "not disturbed by any knowledge" I acomplished ...

Way back someone explained the difference between an IT-profeesional an a
mathematicion (or me and him, or a pargamatic versus ...) with the same
words in different order: an ITp does not know why it works, a M does know
why it does not work. Hmm, in English one of the words spells differently.

I also heard about the evolution: Uncounsiously incompetent, counsiously
incompetent, counsiously competent, incounsiously competent. I guess Darwins
phrase or the Dunning Kruger effect is about the "counsiously competent".

Jo