--------- Malvary Cole <malva...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
With all the good suggestions for covering the points of scissors, does
anyone have a good idea for covering the end of a pricker that lives in the
lacemakers tool bag.

I was given a small piece of beeswax (formed in a candy mold) for lubricating a
pricker.  I put it into a plastic bottle cap and keep my pricker and other
large stabbing things (such as divider pins) stuck into it.  The beeswax is
tacky enough to hold onto what's stuck into it and the bottle cap is hard
enough that nothing pokes out the bottom of the beeswax.

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
robinl...@socal.rr.com