I saw these on their website recently, and can't wait to see them in person.
 I'll be visiting the museum next week and already have the book and
postcards
on my 'must have' list.

Jill
In breezy Milton Keynes

On 22 November 2012 at 13:29 Louise Bailey <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear Arachnes,
>
> A friend just let me know that the new edition is finally available from
Luton
> Museums, I am told the DVD is a great addition. And in the postcard section
> I found a set of Thomas Lester pattern designs,
>
>
http://www.lutonculture.com/shop/shop/books-and-media/the-lace-dealers-patter
> n-book/
> This is the first of a series of books showing collections from our
museums.
>
> This new revised book includes images of all forty-two sheets of lace
samples
> from the original book (1998), which were conserved by the Textile
> Conservation Centre. Also included for the first time is information about
> the samples shown on each sheet, and a simple challenge invites the reader
to
> find a detail within the samples.
>
> A DVD also accompanies this book, which allows detailed viewing of each
> sheet.
>
> price £19:99, they accept online purchases via paypal. But the site is
very
> slow - all those lacemakers ordering their fix I'd guess.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Louise
>
> In blustery Cambridge
>
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
> [email protected]. Photo site:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to