Yes, you're right. Sally Barry has self-published a series of four books called
the "Luton Lace Treasury".   Here's the link to Sally's website:
http://www.gis.net/~scbarry/online_catalog.html
<http://www.gis.net/~scbarry/online_catalog.html>  where you can order the books
directly from her.  She lives in Massachusetts, and it's not clear if she will
ship overseas.

Jill