Good evening

I have spent the last two days demonstrating lacemaking at our local garden
centre which is really a converted greenhouse on what is probably the hottest
weekend on this year's English summer and am happy to say that not only did we
encourage one teenager yesterday to make a fish in lace and take home but today
four children completed the fish as did one adult.  There was lots of interest
and we may well have a couple of ladies starting lace classes including the
grandmother of the teenager from yesterday in the next couple of weeks with
maybe more interested in starting in the future.  The challenge is if they
complete the fish they get to take it home to keep.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Regards
Maureen
E Yorks UK