I too have spent many hours looking for blue film in vain. In  an effort to
make my blue film last longer and go farther, whenever I do a  project at
home, I use my photocopy/scanner to copy the pattern onto a blue  paper, or
else even a colored card and cover it with clear matte film available,  very
inexpensively, from Ace Hardware.

Unfortunately this doesn't help me when I am at a class and  the pattern is
copied onto white paper. Another lacemaker I used to know  traveled with a
blue highlighter and would color the white pattern with it so  that she
could then use the clear matte film.

Nonetheless, I would still like to have a tube of the blue  film if anyone
finds it.

Devon