From: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] On Behalf Of
Bev Walker
Sent: 19 November 2013 23:11
To: Angel Skubic
Cc: Dmt11home; Arachne
Subject: Re: [lace] Blue film

Could you photocopy the pricking on blue paper, and cover with the clear
film?

I too have used the highlighter method to make my pattern colored but would
> prefer blue film...

FWIW I don't care for the blue film at all, and usually work on a white
paper pricking that I've covered with matte magic tape,. Though I mostly use
coloured threads, I do this for white thread, too (for Honiton where I work
on firm brown card).

Bev in Shirley BC on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of BC Canada