Devon and the gentle spiders,

I have, in the past bought this off the peg from good stationers and ordered it
specially from art suppliers.

I've also found it in ebay a couple of times under art supplies and stationery.
 In the UK the proprietary name for this is fablon or as it was always referred
to on blue peter; sticky backed plastic.

I have had both Matt pale blue film and also dark blue - both worked as well as
the other.

Hope it helps as a direction

Kind Regards

Liz Baker