Hello All!  It's a small world after all!  A friend sent me a holiday gift box
& what should I find?  Sixpenny Bobbins--a pair of Midlands with a divider pin
to match & two pairs of Honiton bobbins.  My friend has visited England several
times since her son, D-I-L & grandson moved to somewhere near York.  If Agnes
will contact me off list, I would like to ask what kind of wood.  It's light
weight & sort of striped variegated greys with black & white spangles.  The
Honitons are light wood, one pair painted white, the other black.  I am over
the moon!  Hope that everyone on Arachne discovers bobbins & other lacemaking
tools in their stockings!  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL USA

Sent from my iPad