Re.  From: Susan hottl...@neo.rr.com
Subject: Re: [lace] Working an edging on a roller pillow

This is a small roller pillow so the amount that stays pinned is 1.5 " at
most.  I did use a wooden roller for the finished lace & still managed to make
a ruffle!  Different bobbins sound like a great idea so I will try that idea
while trying to persuade them into position.  Doggone those unruly passives!
Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL USA

Hi Susan

As you have such limited space for the footpins, if none of the other remedies
work then work cloth and twist when working with the passive pairs. Your lace
may not be absolutely traditional but it definitely will not pull up at all.
If anyone criticises you for doing it remind them it is your lace and you are
making it as you wish and for your enjoyment.

Blow the dust, let,s make lace

Alex