Dear Lacemakers,

We have hundreds of members in various countries who do not read any  other
lace publications.

We know hundreds of lurkers are subscribed to Arachne.

Many days, there is nothing in my inbox.  How can that be?

It is time for some of you who are younger to participate.  There IS  Lace
news!!!  And this is a safe place to practice your reporting  skills.

Please - *someone who has never written to us* - write about one  of the
following:

1.  The May/June 2016  9th annual Lace issue of PieceWork  magazine.
(Arachne archives contain what has been said about past  issues.)

2.  The Spring 2016 IOLI (International Organization of Lace Inc.)
bulletin.  Front cover is bobbin lace made by our member Devon.   Another
member -
Jean Leader, of Glasgow Scotland - has been nominated for  President of
IOLI.  There is a long educational article by Jane  Atkinson of the UK.  And
there are other lace experts represented who  are Arachne members.

Do you know these people with magical abilities?  At the least,  you might
publicly thank them for sharing so much time and talent.

3.  What is in the most recent Lace Guild (UK) bulletin?

4.  What is in the most recent OIDFA bulletin?

5.  What is the Lace news from Canada, South  America, Europe, Asia,
Africa, and Australia?  What are  the Slovenian hosts of OIDFA up to in the
weeks
leading up to the 2016  Congress?

What do you mean?  NO NEWS?

Please write.  Keep Arachne vital and relevant.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center.