Hello Gon.

I always try to keep attention on Arachne messages, and your messages with
a new edging or insertion have not arrived for a long time. The fact that I
haven't said anything about it does not mean that I don't miss them: I
think many of us have many things to do, attend many emails a day, and when
one email, even an important one, is missing, we are not conscious of it.
Not because of lack of interest, but surely because of an overload of other
matters and work.

So, please, please, please, keep posting: and from time to time.. give us a
warning asking if we are receiving and liking your patterns. Which we
certainly do but sometimes forget to tell you!

You are doing a fantastic work and we really enjoy it! Thank you very much!

Greetings form a cloudy Spain, with dust in the air from Africa!

Antje