I have not received your messages Gon. I get the Digest, and have not seen
them  - or your query about are they getting though - , so there must be a
glitch along the way.
I enjoyed being reminded of the next pattern  that you used to send.  You do
a wonderful job, and a big thank you.

Janice I got my first choice class - Hooray!!!!!!  For the first time ever -
I am having a tatting class!  Hopefully it will help me improve a bit!!  I
have had help from  friends - Noelene being one of them, when we met at a
weekend "retreat" last year!, -  but I have never had a formal class in
tatting, so I am looking forward to it.  I have come back to the craft
fresh, and am enjoying learning all the new techniques that have evolved
more recently!!
I must find something easy but interesting to do on the plane as it will be
a long, boring day otherwise!!

I have not had my Bulletin yet either!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com