Gon... I miss the messages!!  I may not try all of the edgings or instertions
but I love looking at them!!  I'd be pleased if you started sending them
again!

Sue in a beautiful sunny East Yorkshire, UK
My Tatty Blog http://pigminitatty.blogspot.co.uk/

On 5 May 2016, at 07:33, Gon Homburg wrote:

> Dear Jeri and fellow lacemakers,
>
> I used to send the annonce of the every week a edging or an insertion to
Arachne. I did not see my own message coming, so I asked a few times if the
message were received. No one answered. I asked Avital the same thing. No
answer. It seemed to me that no one was missing the messages, I stopped
wending them.