Thank you very much Karen for sharing your experience. It is of great help.

I am trying to organize lessons via the Internet, and am finding some
difficulties. I would like to make it as easy as possible for the students,
and that means that they should not have to buy extra technology nor
install new programs on their computers. So... I am using MEET, as it is
associated with Gmail, which most of us use... But it is a bit too
essential. Anybody else is using this program?

And then comes the camera problem: if the students have a normal computer,
how can they focus on their pillow and show where they meet a problem? Do
you think it is necessary that they buy an extra camera? How do you do it?

Thank you very much for talking about this issue, which is really necessary
now with our general situation.

Have a nice week,

Greetings from Antje González, Spain