I think there are a couple of other advantages to online classes.  It might be
possible to get teachers from far away to give classes in the Americas.  Also,
in Europe and Britain, where there are many more lace makers, weekly classes
are common.  Zoom plus a phone camera makes that relatively easy.  I have often
looks at Kantcentrum classes and wished I could take them, but when they are
given once a week/month this is just too expensive.  In person classes should
never go away, but this is a new technology that could work to our advantage,
especially in the Americas, where students are frequently very far apart.

Lyn from Lancaster, PA, where the weather has been cloudier than I would like,
but the temperatures comfortable.  Good weather for lacemaking with a pot of
tea.

"My email sends out an automatic  message. Arachne members,
please ignore it. I read your emails."