Mike,

Based on a lot of similar feedback, we have updated the Functional
Requirements to the following (thanks to Christian Altenbach for his work
on this):

------------------------------
Removes all backspaces (Slash Code: \b, ASCII Hex: 0x08) and the
characters preceding them. If there are N consecutive backspaces, N
preceding characters will be removed. Extra backspaces are discarded
whenever the edited string reaches zero length. This VI is useful for
terminal programs that are processing user input received by TCP-IP.

Hopefully this catches all of our limit conditions (empty string, all
backspaces, no backspaces, etc).  Yes, we will be testing for accuracy as
well as performance.

Regards,

-Jim