>I think I have those covered.  I don't know enough to shorten my time
>anymore.  I look forward to seeing the other VIs.  I have no ideas how to
>make it any cleaner.

It will be some work, but something like the evaluation done by NI on the different
submissions.  My vote is evaluation for not only minimum time but memory foot print
etc.  For the 1st NI challenge I was just out of the top 10, but I was about 0.1% of
the size of any of the top 10.  I always thought that should count for something.

next is average speed on multiple platforms..... :-)
(mine is still in the 20 mS range, but given that the peecee has a factor of 2 better
compiler, and this is on an old 800 Mhz machine, it might come close to the posted
times).  It may be very interesting to create the executable and then profile it with
some of the high end (not NI) performance tools.

-Scott