I got to point out something here. The vertical axis unit for the time
domain signal is milliseconds,and not volts. I am a bit lost here,
would the term DC apply to our case here ? Let's we call it the DC
offset, can't we remove it by taking the mean of the raw data and then
subtracting the values from it.

In the heart rate variability analysis case, they go by 5 minute
segments of data, so utmost there will be only 300 seconds data for
analysis, we can't go with 1000 seconds data.

Also, previously you stated that besides the DC offset, there is an
component in the spectrum that has a higher value and you said it
doesn't have complete period. How do I remove this component or reduce
this irregularity ?

Your answer to my questions are really helpful and appreciate your
effort.

Thanks.