Mattias Gaertner schrieb:
>> Then no extra documentation is needed.[...]
> How to distinguish an item that needs documentation and an
> item that does not need documentation?

Well, if the current documentation just repeats the name (with fillwords) then it is useless IMO and should be deleted. But I didn't mean that in these cases documentation is not *needed*, just the opposite. I think that all functions/methods/language constructs/types/... should be documented. It's just that the *current* documenation is often useless because of its simple name repeat. The important information about side effects and internal structure is missing often.