Felipe Ferreira da Silva schrieb:

This multi-monitor idea is cool! But probably would work only in the "undocked mode", I don't see how I could implement a single-window application with support for a multi-monitor.

I'm using Lazarus across multiple monitors since years :-)

What problem do you expect with forms spanning multiple monitors, except for the frames around the screens?

There's only one problem with window positions, which are not handled properly when the screen coordinates (of top/left monitors) become negative. The IDE main form also may span multiple (left/right) monitors, what's not always desireable, and the according configuration option is flawed (using screen instead of monitor sizes).

DoDi