On 05/12/2012 00:15, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

I'm using Lazarus across multiple monitors since years :-)

What problem do you expect with forms spanning multiple monitors, except for the frames around the screens?

There's only one problem with window positions, which are not handled properly when the screen coordinates (of top/left monitors) become negative. The IDE main form also may span multiple (left/right) monitors, what's not always desireable, and the according configuration option is flawed (using screen instead of monitor sizes).

One of my monitors has negative x coordinates. I havent had an issue in a long time (with the IDE / with projects, desktopcenter has an issue)