On 05/12/2012 23:05, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

Steps to reproduce:
1. Get an narrow and an wide monitor, e.g. CRT and Flatscreen.
2. Attach both to your computer, the wide one as secondary monitor.
3. Configure the wider monitor to have negative Y coordinates.
4. Make Lazarus use the EasyDockMaster.
5. Show and move the CodeEplorer to the right of the wide monitor.
6. Save and close the IDE.
7. Reopen the IDE, check all IDE window positions.
[Did I miss something?]

Dont know, but here is what I did:

I have 2 screens. both normally 1680x1050
- I told my system that my secondary monitor was now above the primary (A lie, but my PC did not notice). x=0..1690 y=-1050..-1 - I set the resolution on the primary to and had only 1400*1050 (all positive coords)

I guess that is the setup?

I opened lazarus. All windows (not all docked) are on the primary screen
I open the code explorer, and move it all to the right of the upper screen (wider)

restarted

Still in pos