On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Mattias Gaertner <
nc-gaert...@netcologne.de> wrote:

> Packages are separate entities, often created and maintained by other
> people. They have their own compiler options and especially their own
> directories and search paths. They were not tested with your settings.
> You can now change some of their settings, but you have to test
> carefully.

​Hmm, i understand, but what is in my mind:

1 - I made in my Package 2 modes  Release and Debug, i can make more but
that default for me and others
2 - Now in my project i made 3 modes for example Release, Debug, and Test
(release but with memory leak)

when i am debugging, i choose Debug for my project, when compile it, i
except that also my package that have Debug mode will recompile with Debug
mode, and take the paths from Debug mode not release.

The problem what if i choose Test mode?  here package will take Release
because it is a default mode there, and the patches for units take from it.

It is more easy than write FPC parameters/options it is need experts users.

Best Regards
Zaher Dirkey