Hi,

On 11/06/2013 16:54, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
[...]
> No, it is by design.
> The IDE options are the defaults for all projects.
> The project options are more specific, so they must come after that.
> The session options are for the users own experiments. That's why they
> come last.
>

>From looking at the above description I am thinking,
how would that look if the order was exactly the reverse:

1- session options first as they are most likely to be changed/modded
locally

2- project options second as they come to be modified AFTER the
user has experimented with the session options AND propagate out
to public

3- IDE options default for all projects, usually come when one
has experimented on session AND project (and IFF confirmed on a
few projects already, I think)

Also, a quick way to propagate 1<>2<>3 (e.g. button(s): Copy/Move to/from
project options,
between 1 and 2, Copy/Move to/from IDE options - between 2 and 3, that of
course,
only those options that do make sense being propagated around, and with
indication,
i.e. to grey out those that don't have any effect due to being overriden (with
a hint as to
why and where, too) ) comes to mind ;)

My £0.02p :)

-L