On 07/15/2013 11:20 AM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
Firefox OS used to run on top of Android
I don't think that this is the way it is meant to be installed on devices by - say - Deutsche Telekom. Why would they wont to install anything "on top of Android", when they have Android anyway ?

and AFAIK they intend to have Android compatibility as well...

I don' see how an API done in Java can be compatible with an API done in JavaScript. (But it was not me who suggested that Firefox OS is completely JavaScript, I did not check the facts here...)

-Michael