On 04/10/2014 05:33 PM, Martin Frb wrote:

That would work. (and I would accept a patch (adding an option / not making it mandatory)

Sounds nice to me, especially regarding that gdbserver is not that "common" and hence not easily to come by in some cases.

But at this stage, I prefer the async solution.
I see.
Did you test, if the gdb (without gdbserver) you intend to use supports async?
In fact we have not been able to find/create a remote-gdb gdbserver pair with an effort low enough to recommend to anybody.

-Michael