I'm happy, that I can use Lazarus with its LCL :))

My request is more to see as a nice to have for the continuity of the Lazarus - RAD. Maybe you or someone else has to made some changes of that component, so this request can flow into it?!

> BTW did you try TControlBar? Maybe it will suite you better.

I've tried the TControlBar (thank you for that hint), but there are also some unwanted bevaviors (like moving a childcontrol upper to top of 0, moves the other controls down). I will see, what the better choice would be.

Thank you, for sharing your component.

Best regards

Michael