En Mon, 11 May 2015 09:18:01 -0500, Vojtěch Čihák <vojtech.ci...@atlas.cz> escribió:

Hi,

developing TCoolBar wasn't easy, one must deal with LCL austosizing mechanism, which is very sophisticated.

I know that in design-time is not band-height recalculated immediately. The reason is mainly I wanted to do CoolBar

efficient and avoid redundant recalculation (LCL triggers many resize events).

I understand you, it would be nice to have it perfect (panel will resize band and band will resize panel).

However, I wouldn't like to make big changes to design of TCoolBar, I happy it works and is stable :-).

Any change that TCtrlBands can be re-implemented to not use generics?, while they apparently work fine on FPC trunk, they are not guaranteed to work on FPC 2.6.X. (specially advanced features like the one in r 45860) and 1.4 was apparently released with this changes.

In fact recompiling 1.4 on Mac using 2.6.X failed here :(.

Jesus Reyes A.