En Mon, 11 May 2015 16:18:18 -0500, Juha Manninen <juha.mannine...@gmail.com> escribió:

Why did the problem come up now? As I wrote I have used generics in
many places for years. For example in component palette interface code
a generics map made the code much simpler. I don't want to change it
to something complex with typecasts.

Juha

I'm sorry to be the killjoy, but what should one do?, remain silent? :)

As I said, everything else may be working fine and some advanced features are the only affected, what is OK and what is not or what is advanced and what is not is something to be tested or read somewhere if that is documented.

As I detected the problem in my PC, I offer my help to test anything you have in mind :)

Jesus Reyes A.