I hide component palette, I don't need it every time, When I need any component "alt + P" show component search, its much easy and useful. of course for me. And Editor toolbar, add much used menu item on one line. This mean, Much more Source editor area and can see much source line without scroll. For me better then huge unuseful IDE main toolbar. This huge bulky view style similar from delphi 1