On 11.10.2015 19:19, FreeMan wrote:
Ondrej, Visible always True, just resizing or not. I mean, if /"Environment" option checked, not resize but visible True. /if /"Environment" option NOT checked, visible True and resize.
Thank you/
Sorry. I don't understand you. Was your first suggestion
a) "do not show the splitter if it cannot move"
or
b) "make the splitter move, it does nothing"
?

>> suggestion: Can add max resize value for heigth.
I myself don't think something like this is needed. Ask Lazarus developers for their meaning and if they think it is a good enhancement, create a patch.

Ondrej/
/