On 11.10.2015 18:52, FreeMan wrote:
I hide component palette, I don't need it every time, When I need any component "alt + P" show component search, its much easy and useful. of course for me. And Editor toolbar, add much used menu item on one line. This mean, Much more Source editor area and can see much source line without scroll. For me better then huge unuseful IDE main toolbar. This huge bulky view style similar from delphi 1

Yes, I do the same. The splitter can be hidden if "/Options->Environment->Window->Automatically adjust IDE main window height/" is enabled. If the option is disabled, the splitter has to be visible.

Ondrej