On 12.10.2015 11:28, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:

On 12.10.2015 09:37, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

I actually like this "old view". The 'Alt-P' method is much slower for me. I even restore the 'old view' in Delphi XE 10.

Freeman's suggestions would not change anything about your settings. It is irrelevant if the component palette is visible or not for the splitter visibility.

I know. I just wanted to point out that preferences differ.

All person is unique, we have NOT fill, think etc. has to same. So I wrote "for me" :) My suggestion was if I can not resize why I show it, it can be hide, thats all, and this is not much importent . Other ones can be useful maybe

Btw. it's not "Delphi XE 10" but "Delphi 10". The 10 is the new product-line name - it replaced the XE product-line :) Yes, their marketing office was over-creative and almost nobody understands it :) So nice we have Lazarus 1.x.x!

It's in fact "Delphi 10 Seattle".

But with the sale of Embarcadero to Idera, maybe the name will change again; I have no idea.

Michael.

I saw this in forum, and I shared it in my forum as well. one membership asked good question, did any body see this on embarcadero?