Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
The good news is that it builds with FPC 3.0.0 on:

PPC Linux, Debian "Lenny"
Raspbian "Jessie" on RPi2
SPARC OpenSXCE 2014 (approx. Solaris 11)
SPARC Linux, Debian "Squeeze"
x86 linux, Debian "Lenny" and "Jessie"
x86_64 linux, Debian "Jessie"

Minor widget set issues.

On a recent Raspbian running on an RPi2, using a directly-connected HDMI screen with USB keyboard and mouse, with OpenBox or LXDE as window manager:

GTK2 radio box squashed

Qt messagebox button icons garbled.

The former case suggests that some form sizing etc. might not be working quite as expected. It's quite possibly a layout error on my part, but so far it only shows up on Raspbian+OpenBox although I've not yet checked OpenBox on other platforms.

In the second case, the icons on a "do you really want to quit" type messagebox both contain the same noise pattern. Again, I only see this on Raspbian but in this case it affects both OpenBox and LXDE.

In both cases, this has to be a directly-connected screen: executing over SSH etc. looks fine.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk