Just a note.. the group that I am working with managed to get zeoslib
working with lazarus... we are using firebird (2.0 beta) and I can
confirm that it works for a test database... there are some strange
things that you have to do (lazarus cant find a source file thats in
the paths in the compiler options...), but at least on windows we
managed to get it working.. i have a procedure if you would like it.