zeljko ha scritto:
On Thursday 02 August 2007 17:44, Giuliano Colla wrote:
zeljko ha scritto:
On Wednesday 01 August 2007 16:11, David Lyon wrote:
The costs that I am hearing are roughly 2500 euro for legal costs for
Germany.
I think that here, in Croatia is much cheaper (cca. 1000 EUR) for
non-profit organizations, but have to check all details.
Usually near the figure (be it 2500 or 1000 or whatever) a little clause
is implied, i.e. "to start with". Better try to find voluntary help.

of course, but what if no one  wants to voluntier ? ;)

Hope is the last to die, they say.

However I'd love to see a charter written in Croatian, to find out if I remember some words, besides lahku noč and sretan put. ;-)

Giuliano