On 07/11/2007, Gerard N/A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Amen. The only trick with Enter is that when the memo has focus, it
> naturally eats Enter keys, but I agree that there should be a quick
> way to validate the entry (Very annoying under D7, you have to grab
> your mouse or tab until you get to the ok button).

Then don't use a memo. Rather use a TEdit.  I believe todo items
should be one-liner comments, but that's just me.

> I would add:
> - Printing (If this is available from the IDE) or at least exporting
> the list to text or HTML.

I never even knew that option existed in Delphi and only found it by
accident about 6 years after working with Delphi every day. ;-)  Even
just exporting to a plain text file would be nice.

Regards,
  - Graeme -