On 06/11/2007, Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 4. Why only for the project directory?
> 5. Why not use the existing functions to get all units and
> include files of projects/packages?

Mattias, am I understanding you correctly?   You want the ToDo list to
list all items from all projects and packages at once?  I work on 40+
projects (big and small) and definitely don't want the ToDo list to
list items form all 40+ projects when I'm only interested in current
ProjectX.

The last time I tried the ToDo list screen it was quite useless and
crashed the IDE repeatedly!  It only detected todo items in the LCL
code and never in my projects.  I'll get a SVN update tomorrow and try
out the latest todo dialog - hopefully it has improved since my last
attempt.

Regards,
  - Graeme -