Hi Jeff,
 I would like to be able to call other programs so I usually would use the
ShellExecute command. How is this done on Lazarus for Linux. Thanks

Lefti> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: lazarus@miraclec.com> Subject: Re:
[lazarus] ShellApi available in Lazarus?> Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 00:08:24 -0700>
> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: el stamatakos> To:
lazarus@miraclec.com ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007
17:02> Subject: RE: [lazarus] ShellApi available in Lazarus?> > > > Hi John>
Would this work undre Linux?> > Thanks> > Lefti> > > > > Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007
10:32:47 +1100> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: lazarus@miraclec.com> Subject: Re:
[lazarus] ShellApi available in Lazarus?> > el stamatakos wrote:> Hi All,> is
the ShellApi available in Lazarus? When I add it into my uses > ShellApi it
comes back with an error cannot find unit ShellApi.> > Thanks> > Lefti> > See
if what you want is in the windows unit.> > cheers,> John>
---------------------------------> > The shell commands are windows only and
will be found in the windows > unit. I would recommend using the TProcess which
should work for both > Linux and Windows.> > Jeff> > >